Booth Free School Mission Statement
The Booth Free School community will provide a rigorous and differentiated learning experience to inspire all students to achieve excellence and become responsible and compassionate community members.
We believe all community members should know and understand the following core beliefs:
● Every student can and will learn.
● Our community of parents, teachers, and students work to support each other in the
● We are life-long learners.
● We work toward continuous improvement and quality achievement.
● We value school experiences that promote a hands-on, active, and personalized
● We accept the individual differences of all members of the learning environment.
● We work toward being good citizens through the “Character Traits” of honesty, respect,
responsibility, courage, caring, and citizenship.